Release & Disclaimer
nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. Rather, Brittany Brown is a mentor and guide who has been trained in holistic health coaching to help others reach their own health goals by helping them devise and implement positive, sustainable lifestyle changes. The Consumer understands that the Brittany Brown is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by Brittany Brown is not meant to take the place of advice of these professionals.
The advice presented on BeatingBingeEating.com and in associated programs and trainings should not be seen as medical or nursing advice and is not meant to take the place of seeing licensed health professionals. The Consumer acknowledges that the Consumer takes full responsibility for the Consumer’s life and well-being, as well as the lives and well-being of the Consumer’s family and children (where applicable), and all decisions made during and after visiting BeatingBingeEating.com. The consumer expressly assumes the risks of the recommendations made on BeatingBingeEating.com, including the risks of trying new foods, and the risks inherent in making lifestyle changes.
Release of Liability
The consumer releases Brittany Brown and BeatingBingeEating.com from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which the consumer ever had, now has or will have in the future against Brittany Brown, arising from the Consumer’s past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to, BeatingBingeEating.com and associated trainings, programs and publications.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Brittany Brown, except in the
case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
Terms and Conditions of Use
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BeatingBingeEating.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BeatingBingeEating.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BeatingBingeEating.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BeatingBingeEating.com’s web site are provided “as is”. BeatingBingeEating.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BeatingBingeEating.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.