I want to take a moment today to share Suzanne’s awesome story on how she broke free from her exhausting 20+ years of binge eating sessions to radically transform her relationship with food, her body and herself in a very short period.
Suzanne is a mother of four, fitness instructor, and graduated from our signature program over a year ago…
She demonstrates an INCREDIBLE example of how to let go of dieting but still make choices that are supportive for her health and well-being (without triggering binge eating and weight gain)!
Prior to us…
She tried all the different diets and had years of therapy but still felt lost and didn’t know what she was doing wrong.
I still remember the day she reached out and the conversation I had with her, along with her amazing and slightly skeptical husband (totally understandable haha).
Within a short call they booth realized this would be the best thing for her and their family and BOOM…look at her now!!!
Watch this interview where she talks about her life-changing decision, how she shifted her diet mentality and binge behavior, and her new found self-worth that’s now impacted everyone in her life in a massive way.
We dive deep into her journey and get real about everything she faced to get to where she is today.
In this interview you’ll learn…
1) Suzanne’s stressful cycle of consuming food cravings – extreme food restrictions – exhausting workout sessions and how was it mentally affecting her
2) Suzanne’s “enough is enough moment” and how she helped her husband see she needed help to get to the other side
3) Her new perspective shift around exercise and food and how that’s positively impacted her daily choices
4) How she no longer feels triggered by food and is comfortable with all the stocked up snacks in her pantry
5) Her radical transformation around self-worth and how that immediately influenced other areas of her life
6) Suzanne’s biggest AHA moments along her journey and everything she realized about the diet culture
7) What her days look life after getting on the path to food freedom forever and having and having a wonderful relationship with herself, her body and food
Her results are phenomenal because the process she followed is simple and intentionally designed for women that have busy and full lives!
Plus, she went ALL in, drew the line in the sand, and went for it!
If you’re ready to leave your struggle with your body and food behind and live a life fueled by freedom like Suzanne, then here’s what you should do next:
- Click the image below
- Schedule a call to speak with a Certified Eating Psychology Coach on my team and get a personalized step-by-step blueprint for Food Freedom Forever of your own (it’s free)
Suzanne, if you’re reading this – know that we are so so proud of you! It’s so amazing to see how far you’ve come! We’re beyond inspired by you!
Cheers to food freedom forever and you stepping into all you are meant to be! The sky’s the limit.
All the love,
PS: Don’t have time to watch the full interview? Then let these screenshots of our Food Freedom Fighter’s WINS in our Signature Program inspire you and show you what’s possible:
Ready for this type of freedom? Book your Food Freedom Forever Breakthrough Call here and get personalized path to living a life you love in a body you feel confident in!